Loreto Core Values
Truth – Justice – Joy – Freedom – Sincerity
Our Mission Statement
As a Loreto Catholic Secondary School we strive to be a community in which learning and teaching can take place in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
Our aims are:
- To provide a safe and happy environment in which each student can achieve her full potential
- To ensure that each student knows she is respected and valued
- To encourage high standards while at the same time affirming and appreciating diversity of gifts and goals
- To allow staff to work in a safe and happy environment and to support their professional development
- To facilitate Social Justice Awareness education and action within the school community
Keeping You Posted!
The book lists 2019-20 are now available. Click on the links below: 1st Year Book List 2019-20…
Our school website is being updated. Please bear with us until the alterations have been completed. Thank…
For reasons of candidate wellbeing, the 2019 Leaving Certificate written examination timetable has been extended beyond the…