The most important thing for us in Loreto is that each of our students should feel happy and secure here. Our structures highlight the importance we place on the well-being of our students.
- A Youth Leader is assigned to each first year student to help her to make the transition from primary to secondary school. Organised activities on Induction Day help the first years to get to know each other.
- Each class elects a Cairdeas group of up to six students. The Cairdeas group fosters the inclusion of all girls in their class.
- Class Tutors car for individual classes.
- Each year has a Year Head.
- Junior Cycle students study Social, Personal and Health Education.
- Opportunities for spiritual growth and development are provided by the Religion Department and school chaplain. Retreat or reflection days are organised for all year groups.
- Awareness campaigns and workshops promote positive mental health and self-esteem.