Facilities @ Loreto
- Home classrooms: Each base class group is provided with a ‘home’ classroom. Home classrooms provide a sense of their own space within the larger school building. Locker rooms are provided in areas of the school close to your daughter’s home classroom. Additional storage is provided within each classroom. Wi-Fi enabled and equipped with a desktop computer, featuring digital sound and projection systems. Each first year class will be located on the same corridor. Each corridor/ area in our school is served by its own toilet facilities.
- Science, Biology, Physics and Chemistry laboratories
- Tiered demonstration room
- Two fully equipped Computer /ICT rooms
- Two fully equipped and modern Home Economics kitchens
- Dress Design / Craft room
- Three fully equipped Computer / ICT rooms: Office 2016 and Microsoft 365 operating systems
- Two fully resourced Art rooms with attached materials storage and pottery kiln
- Music and Drama room
- Geography room
- Learning Support and Special Needs Assistants’ Rooms – for small group teaching and one-to-one tuition
- School Library – stocks over 5,000 books with individual study/reading booths
- Careers Library and Guidance Counselling Suite
- School Canteen: hot and cold food served daily during school break and lunchtime
- Reflection room: as part of our RE & Wellbeing programme each class group use our modern reflection room for breathing exercises, guided meditation & prayer.
- Sports Hall with modern, clean dressing room and toilet facilities
- Full-sized and half-sized indoor basketball courts
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Table-tennis / Games room
- Floodlit astro-turf / all-weather hockey pitch
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Access to various pitches, all-weather running/ walking track and outdoor tennis courts at St. Colman’s College.
- Fermoy Swimming Pool: we use the swimming pool as part of our first year and TY PE water safety programme.
- For more information on our sports complex check out Loreto Fermoy Sports Complex